Last updated: March 20, 2021
Who we are
Scale Insights Private Limited ("Scale Insights", "Company", "we", "us" or "our"), creator of Scale Insights, is a private limited company from Singapore.
We are an ecommerce company that also develops SaaS applications for Amazon sellers.
Collection of Anonymized Information
We may use tools like Google Analytics, Facebook, Hotjar, tracking technologies, and cookies to collect anonymized information such as your browser, country, language, time of visit and referral. We may also collect potentially personally-identifiable information like your ip address. Our purpose for such data collection may for remarketing purpose, or to better understand how visitors use our website, so that we can enhance their visiting experience.
Collection of Personal Information (or "PII")We collect PII that you give to us volunteeringly from the following sources:
- When you contact us through the "live chat platform" and leave your email address, we keep a record of your email address in order to respond to you.
- When you provide your email by subscribing to our newsletter, your email may be transfered to the email marketing service integrated in our website. The marketing service is provided by sendgrid.com, and is used for sending you newsletter, marketing communications, and promotions with your permission.
- If you create a Scale Insights account on the website, your PII will be collected by us for accessing our services.
- When you make any financial transactions to us, your financial information will be transfered to an online payment service provider stripe.com. We will not store your credit card number, date of validity and CVC code.
- When you integrate your Amazon data, we keep a record of your API access credentials to download your advertising campaigns and seller information, in order to provide you analytics and to optimize your advertising campaigns.
We take the security of your information very seriously, and we take various reasonable measures to prevent unauthorized access of your information.
Your data are stored with a major database provider, secured by industry standards, and will be deleted completely after deactivation of your account.
Despite our measures to safeguard your data, we cannot guarantee your information can be fully protected, because data transmitted through the internet is not completely secured.
Disclosure of your information
We do not rent or sell your personal information to third parties for advertising purposes. However, if our assets are acquired by a third party, your information may be transfered to the acquiring party.